Lopatcong Township School District After-Care program is committed to assist parents during after school hours by providing a safe, as well as fun, environment for your children.
LOCATED AT LOPATCONG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL:
- Conveniently located after-care program on school premises.
- Structured organized group games, outdoor play, art activities, homework time with assistance, as well as quiet activities.
- Snack is provided free of charge.
- 2:35 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children in P.M. kindergarten through fourth grade will be supervised in a safe environment by experienced adults employed by the Lopatcong Township Board of Education.
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE REGISTERED TO PARTICIPATE
Weekly Full Time Participation (8+ hours)
- $250.00 per month (First Child)
- $187.70 per month (Second Child)
- $132.60 per month (Third Child)
Hourly/Drop In Participation
- $7.15/hr for 1st Child
- $3.60/hr for 2nd Child
- $2.55/hr for 3rd Child
* There is a non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 per child or $ 40.00 for two or more children.
to register: please complete the following forms and return to the Elementary School main office
Contact: Judith Eriksen, After-Care Director
Voicemail: 908-859-0800 x4000