Lopatcong Township School District After-Care program is committed to assist parents during after school hours by providing a safe, as well as fun, environment for your children.
LOCATED AT LOPATCONG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL:
- Conveniently located after-care program on school premises.
- Structured organized group games, outdoor play, art activities, homework time with assistance, as well as quiet activities.
- Snack is provided free of charge.
- 2:35 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children in P.M. kindergarten through fourth grade will be supervised in a safe environment by experienced adults employed by the Lopatcong Township Board of Education.
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE REGISTERED TO PARTICIPATE
Weekly Full Time Participation (8+ hours)
- $245.00 per month (First Child)
- $184.00 per month (Second Child)
- $130.00 per month (Third Child)
Weekly Part-Time Participation (Up to 8 hours per week)
- $187.00 per month (First Child)
- $120.00 per month (Additional Children)
Hourly/Drop In Participation
- $7.00/hr for 1st Child
- $3.50/hr for 2nd Child
- $2.50/hr for 3rd Child
* There is a non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 per child or $ 40.00 for two or more children.
For more information or to register please contact:
Terri Nicinski After-Care Director/Coordinator at 908-859-0800 ext. 4000
(C) 908-235-7477 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org