- A pass is required between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm, unless student comes with a class.
- Students must sign in and out of the library. Please include your last name.
- Students may borrow up to 5 items at a time (2 may be magazines).
- Books and magazines may be borrowed for 2 weeks.
- Items may be renewed, provided there is not a waiting list.
- Reference books are reserved for in-Library use only.
- To reserve an item that is checked out: Fill out a reserve slip and hand in at the desk.
- Students will receive a notice through your homeroom teacher when the item is ready for pick-up.
- Students will have 3 days to pick up the book or magazine.
- When an item is overdue, the student will receive an overdue slip.
- If the item is not returned in a timely manner, library privileges may be revoked.
Lost or Damaged Materials:
- If an item on a student’s account is lost, the charge will be the cost to replace the item.
- If the item is found and in good condition, the fee will be returned.
- Damaged items will be assessed on an individual basis.